Our first 3 part-time student graduate after participating in a 12 week part-time course;
- Health & Safety in the workshop.
- Correct use of hand tools and how to look after tools.
- Accurate cutting with a hacksaw/grinder.
- Correct preparation procedures before welding can commence.
- Cleanliness within the workshop.
- Fillet/Lap/But/Corner welds Horizontal & Vertical.
- Root penetration weld for Vertical, 45 Angle (left/right), Horizontal also known as “Y-Piece” with 5mm flat bar.
- Basic fabrication and finishing.