Pure Skills is a non-profit organisation providing a fully accessible and inclusive training centre. Our courses are open to all and sponsored placements are available to eligible students.
Learn to weld and fabricate with Pure Skills.
Our 12 week course covers:
- Health & Safety in the workshop.
- Correct use of hand tools and how to look after tools.
- Accurate cutting with a hacksaw/grinder.
- Correct preparation procedures before welding can commence.
- Cleanliness within the workshop.
- Fillet/Lap/But/Corner welds Horizontal & Vertical.
- Root penetration weld for Vertical, 45 Angle (left/right), Horizontal also known as “Y-Piece” with 5mm flat bar.
- Fabrication and finishing.
This intensive 12 week course gives you all of the skills you need for basic fabrication and complex welding procedures. Increasing employment opportunity or enabling students to set up their own businesses.
Our small well equipped workshop gives each student access to a fully equipped workstation. All of our students are provided with safety equipment including welding shield, safety glasses, gloves and an apron. Two of our workstations are fully adjustable and suitable for wheelchair users.
Spaces are limited to a maximum of 6 students increasing individual attention from our trainer, a fully qualified Red Seal artisan welder/fabricator with over 18 years international experience in the industry.
For more information on course dates and fees or to apply for a sponsored placement contact the Pure Skills Team on: 0972078533 or 0975568359